REGISTRATION FOR 2016/2017 HAS NOW OFFICIALLY OPENED!! APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT IN NEXT YEAR's START-uP MBA CLASS!
- Candidates for the MBA that are not Technion undergraduates need to be ranked amongst the top 30% of their class. The applicant score will be taken in consideration in the application process. Only the top ranking applicants will be considered by the admission committee.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (equivalent of B or 75 percentile) from an accredited university
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). This requirement may be waived for students with a graduate degree.
- A TOEFL exam. The minimum required score is 600 (paper- based), 250 (computer-based) or 100 (Internet-based). This requirement will be waived for: a) students with an undergraduate degree from a university in which the native teaching language is English or b) students with a GMAT or GRE Verbal Section score higher than 75 percentile.
- A statement of interest describing the qualifications and aspirations of the candidate.
- Two letters of recommendation. An interview may be required at the discretion of the admission office
- Minimum 2 years of professional post-graduation experience. This requirement may be waived for exceptional students with a GPA higher than 3.60 (A)